Our partner Unifaun is the market leader in delivery management solutions for ecommerce. Unifaun DeliveryCheckout, which is what powers Collector Checkout with delivery options, is a solution that enables the merchant to easily add new delivery options from Unifaun's extensive carrier library. The merchant can also easily configure business rules to handle for instance price levels for free delivery and ranking of delivery options.
- Contact Collector Merchant Services firstname.lastname@example.org for help with setup in our test environment and for questions regarding integration with Collector Checkout.
- Create a Unifaun DeliveryCheckout configuration. Visit Unifaun to read more and contact Unifaun for questions regaring prices, configuration etc.
- Provide Collector Merchant Services with the Unifaun api-credentials (
Secret Id) as well as the
Delivery Checkout Idand
Quick Idof the sender to use. Once a DeliveryCheckout configuration is in place and properly tested in the test environment, then you are good to go. Note: Once the
Quick Idhas been set it must not change.
During test and development, it is possible to use the Unifaun DeliveryCheckout production configuration, but it is important to note, that such setup means that purchases made in the Collector test environment will create prepared shipments against your Unifaun production account. Ensure such prepared shipments are treated as test.
Some carriers have addons that can be configured in Unifaun Online. For now, we do not show any of those addons in the Delivery Module. However, we do support the following addons without showing them to the customer:
- Notification by e-mail (addon id "FCNOTIFYEMAIL")
- Notification by sms (addon id "FCNOTIFYSMS")
If they are enabled in your configuration, they will automatically be added from the customer's profile when we create the prepared shipment. The fee for such addon should always be free since there is no chance for the customer to change it.
Extra data fields can be added to your configuration. For now, we only support "Door code", which will appear on all your delivery options in the Delivery Module that does not have any service points.