Collector Checkout supports a concept of settings profiles to allow merchants to control which features can be used by the end customer.
The profiles are setup by Merchant Services email@example.com and each profile is given a unique name that is used by the Merchant when inititalizing the Checkout.
The following is a subset of the features that can be set using profiles. Please contact Merchant Services firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information.
- Enable or disable payment methods (according to contract)
- Set a custom name of the "Account" payment method, like
- Set the DeliveryMode so the Checkout can be used for services where nothing is physically delivered
DeliveryMode: Digital, or in a traditional e-commerce where something is delivered physically
- Allow invoices to be auto activated upon creation (requires supporting workflow in merchant´s backend)
- Allow customers to identify themselves without a national registration number (using only delivery address)
- Prohibit customers from setting a delivery address different from the registered address (for example when selling merchandise that requires legal age)