Manage API keys
Create API keys that are used to acquire tokens that can be used to access our different APIs
Create API Keys
You can have a maximum of two API keys active at the same time.
- Navigate to manage access page
- Select the API keys tab
- Click the "Create" button and select API key
- Label (optional) your key with something you can use to distinguish this key
- Set an expiration date when the key should expire
Unlimited is not a recommended expire time. Best practise is to implement rotation of your keys and set an expiration time of 6 months.
Remove API keys
Please note! This is a destructive operation. Proceed with care.
- Find the API key you wish to remove in the list
- Click the remove button on that row
- Confirm the delete is correct